ads

Wednesday 8 October 2014

THE TRUTH ABOUT TIWA SAVAGE REVEALED

                      

Tiwa Savage who has been on the spot light for weeks now following her marital issues with hubby, Tunji Balogun, was a guest on Saturday’s edition of “The Truth” with Olisa. During the interview session, she addressed a lot of issues including her controversial hit track ‘Wanted’ video, and how her success has redefined how women entertainers are perceived within a male- dominated industry.

 “Every woman has that element and that period where they just feel sexy inside.I think I was going through a phase. Yea I wasn’t scared to show it and wasn’t scared of any backlash that was going to come ,because I know that whatever happens,I can always back up any controversy with my talent .
 The song is my favourite in my album. It might not be most people’s cup of tea in Nigeria, but internationally, they listen to that song and they love it . The guy who produced it is Oak, who produced “Your love “for Nicki Minaj. So I love the song. I’m influenced by Beyonce and by Mariah Carey by Rihanna, Brandy. I’m influenced all the time. I wasn’t thinking whether Nigeria was ready or not, I was just doing something from an artistic point of view.
No regrets at all” She explained. However, when asked if all is well with Teebillz, she refused to say a word, all she did was “zip her mouth” – even when asked about where they spent their honeymoon, she kept mum

No comments:

Post a Comment