ads

Saturday 12 July 2014

NEYMAR COMMENT ON LAST DAY WORLD CUP MATCH

Injured Brazilian striker Neymar was very sard when the dreaded Brazilian national team were humiliated by the German team. this is what he said in there last game match against the Netherlands.

Today concludes that in all that time we seek, play a World Cup. Unfortunately we can't achieve our greatest dream!
I just wanted to say that I'm proud of BEING BRAZILIAN and most importantly, I'M PROUD of THIS selection!!
I had the honour and pleasure of spending all this time with these guys I saw play on tv or playing the video game haha ... Today I really wanted to end this World Cup in campo (playing).. But if we start our walk together, let's get together!. As companions, it gives me great pleasure to say that I'm a friend of all!!!
That God bless us and protect us.. Not just today, but always!
AND THE DREAM GOES ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment