ads

Thursday 3 July 2014

DORIS SIMEON TALKS DANIEL ADEMINOKAN, STELLA DAMASUS AND HER SON.

Doris Simeon Photo: Gbenga Bada
It was very interesting and very free, unlike now that you [have to] watch where you go to. I miss that life, I do miss it. I really miss the people I grew up with. I really wish to see them again, especially my secondary school mates. I really wish the old school reunion things will work out. This was what she said about the picture.
I have loved it right from when I was young but I didn’t want to come into acting, although I liked the industry. I wanted to operate in the industry, but from behind the scenes, perhaps as a producer and pulling the strings without being seen. I wanted the name to be known and maybe not the face, but unfortunately, I was told I can’t hide the face.   I didn’t, because I saw them as hospitable people who embrace the non-Yorubas. Most of the producers then took pride in being the first to feature a non-Yoruba person in their movies, especially ones that could speak the language well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment