ads

Monday 8 September 2014

DAVID BECKHAM SAYS HE RETIRED TO BE A TAXI DRIVER...

                 David Beckham is one  of the successful footballer in World. Photo: filed
England legend, David Beckham has revealed he’s become a taxi driver since retiring from professional football. In a recent interview published in the Daily Mail, the father of four shared details of his busy schedule with his sons,who are enrolled in the Arsenal academy.

‘I retired to be a taxi driver for my three boys, ‘I am in the car from the 7am school drop-off to the moment they come out, ‘They all train on different days, every single day. I am a cab driver. Previously when I was away with the team I missed certain games or occasions, but I love being at every one of their training sessions. Plus my daughter does ballet now.’
The former Manchester United player also said he misses playing football, especially for his country. ‘I miss playing for England more than anything, [but] management has never crossed my mind. At the moment I have no interest in coaching or management’. If I was to do it in the future I would do it in the right way like Scholesy, Giggsy, Butty, Gary or Phil (Neville) Beckham, who retired in 2013, spent his career playing for the world’s biggest teams like Manchester United, Real Madrid, AC Milian, LA Galaxy and Paris Saint German....

No comments:

Post a Comment